Page 6 of 7
|What’s it all about?
The heart of the Vision
|Reading||Philippians 2: 5 – 11|
|The heart of faith|
Who is Jesus?
- unity with God: His divinity
- unity with us: His humanity, coming to earth
- unity in purpose: His commitment and obedience
What did he come to do?
- to be with us
- to be our example
- to be our Saviour
Discipleship: responding to Christ
- identifying with His character and His work
- prepared to grow
- a willingness to worship: affirming His completed work, glorifying God
Discipleship: Christlike distinctives
- our attitude (how we see things)
- our approach (how we do things)
- our agreement (how we share things)